Re: [O] [new exporter] adhere org-export-date-timestamp-format?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] adhere org-export-date-timestamp-format?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:03:08 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> Should the value of the variable be used as an argument for
>> `org-export-format-timestamp' if the #+DATE: keyword only contains
>> a timestamp object, and for `format-time-string' otherwise?
>
> Yes, good idea!

Ok.

Before I start coding it, I wonder if functions related to timestamp
objects, that is `org-export-timestamp-has-time-p',
`org-export-format-timestamp', `org-export-split-timestamp-range' and
`org-export-translate-timestamp' shouldn't be moved from org-export.el
to org.el. After all, there are not only useful in an export context.

What do you think about it?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou