[O] org-mobile-push not generating index.org or checksum

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] org-mobile-push not generating index.org or checksum
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:48:06 -0600

I just setup mobileOrg to use Dropbox. Setting up synchronizer in
mobileOrg worked fine, Dropbox login worked fine, and I chose an
existing folder named "mobile-org" to sync with.

This is in my emacs config:

#+begin_src .emacs
(custom-set-variables
 '(org-agenda-files (quote ("~/org" "~/org/aux/contacts.org"))))

(setq org-directory "~/org")
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/mobile-org")
(setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/org/mobileorg.org")
#+end_src

I run =org-mobile-push= and get a resultant agenda SUMO buffer, but
there's nothing populated in ~/Dropbox/mobile-org (like index.org or
the checksum).

This is in *Messages* after executing =org-mobile-push=

#+begin_src *Messages*
Creating agendas...
org-agenda-finalize: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *SUMO*>
#+end_src

>From my reading, =org-mobile-files= will be pulled from
=org-agenda-files= *or* set via that variable specifically, so I think
my agenda list is fine. I originally had encryption turned on via
=org-mobile-use-encryption= but commented it out to avoid another
complication in trying to get this going.

Anything I'm missing?

Thanks,
John