Re: [O] org agenda extensions

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: Re: [O] org agenda extensions
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 08:43:40 +0100

Hi Bastien

thanks for looking into this! I understand your general point of
view. however, the proposed changes would only slow down agenda creating
if org-agenda-property-list is set, right?

also, it certainly requires some insights to write
org-agenda-overriding-agenda-format which could display non-special
properties. hence only a user who knows what she/he is doing would run
into this problem.

anyway, could you propose a different approach to get this extension? I
could write a new function org-scan-properties, but that would require
several changes in org-agenda ...

thanks again,
Thomas

ps: one limitation of org-agenda-columns seems to be that columns
cannot be activated in two different agenda buffers simulaneously.

--
Thomas A. Gerds -- Assoc. Prof. Department of Biostatistics
University of Copenhagen, Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen, Denmark