[O] Error escaping '<' and '>' in HTML export

From: Daniel Dehennin
Subject: [O] Error escaping '<' and '>' in HTML export
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:18:22 +0100

Hello,

I tried to export as HTML some script I made and found that the exporter
do not handle correctly URL in the form '<http://example.net>' like in
the GPL licence notice when followed by a line containing '>'

For example:

#+begin_src sh
  #!/bin/sh

  # This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
  # the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
  # (at your option) any later version.
  #
  #
  # along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

  # Report bug to Hello Bug Tracking system <address@hidden>

  echo "Hello World"
#+end_src

produce the following:

#+begin_src html
this program.  If not, see <a href="http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

# Report bug to Hello Bug Tracking system
address@hidden">&lt;http://www.gnu.org/licenses/&gt;.</a></span><a
href="http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

# Report bug to Hello Bug Tracking system address@hidden">

# Report bug to Hello Bug Tracking system address@hidden"># </a></span><span