[O] org-store-link: Thanks!

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] org-store-link: Thanks!
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:54:07 -0500

Hi, Org people.

I just noticed that org-store-link has been improved, and now uses
#+TITLE contents by default when executed before the first header.
Thanks for this improvement which, even if tiny, is helpful to me!

The fun thing is that I found it by mistake.  Because org-store-link did
not save a description in this case, I was always carefully retyping the tile at
org-insert-link time.