Re: [O] org-caldav feedback

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav feedback
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:23:53 +0100

Eric S. Fraga writes:
> I've had to clear out the org-caldav-xxx.el file in .emacs.d a couple
> of times but that's typically due to my doing things on the same entry
> in both calendar systems (org and Google).

If you change an item in Org as well as in the Calendar, the calendar
entry should simply get overwritten with the change you did in Org. So
while this "Org always wins" strategy doesn't qualify as proper conflict
handling, I still wonder why you had to restart from scratch?

Anyway, this is a temporary issue; I will add proper conflict handling
in the coming weeks.

-David