Re: [O] full outline functionality in .el files: how?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] full outline functionality in .el files: how?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:17:53 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bastien,

> I don't understand what does not work exactly -- can you tell me?

ok, I checked more exactly in my init.el in outline-minor-mode:

(1)

M-x org-cycle on the top-level entries expands the entry one level, and
then collapses it again, i.e. cycling between two states only

(2)

C-u M-x org-cyle does nothing

(3)

C-u C-u M-x org-cyle actually does the global cycling through 3 states,
but it goes from OVERVIEW to SHOW ALL to CONTENTS (1. to 3. to 2.)

(4)

C-u C-u C-u M-x org-cyle makes the entire buffer visible the first time,
and does nothing when invoked again.

--
cheers,
Thorsten