[O] Exporting to LaTeX to use it with \input

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: [O] Exporting to LaTeX to use it with \input
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:46:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I would like to have a main text of the document in LaTeX and only some parts as
org files (using tables and babel functionality). Then these files I want to
export to .tex files and include to the main tex file with \input{myorgfile1}.
My question: is it possible to export to LaTeX without preamble and postable? Or
how to automatically get rid of this redundant text to use it in \input?

Thanks in advance,
Seweryn