Re: [O] Still Wishing for Snooze

From: Andrew M. Nuxoll
Subject: Re: [O] Still Wishing for Snooze
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:49:52 -0800

Bastien:

I sense that your reply contains the key to the functionality that I want but I find I am unable to figure it out.  I'm sorry to bother you further but I would be grateful for a little more direction.

My first problem is that C-h is mapped to backspace on my computer.  I presume (C-h v) means view help on a particular item.

My second problem is that org-agenda-ignore is not a valid prefix for anything in my version of org-mode.  (I have version 7.9.3d installed.).  I *think* you intended to point me to variables that begin with org-agenda-todo-ignore instead.  Can you confirm this is so?

My third problem is that I can not figure out how to use these variables to accomplish my purpose.  I think part of the problem is that I am using custom agenda commands.  The relevant code snippet for the command I use most is here:
    (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(
       ("o" "Today's Tasks"
        ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 1)))  ;; limits the agenda display to a single day
         (todo "TODO"))
        ((org-agenda-compact-blocks t)
         ))
         etc...

Would you please give me some more information?

Thank you,
:AMN: