Re: [O] Agenda optimization: new option `org-agenda-inhibit-startup'

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda optimization: new option `org-agenda-inhibit-startup'
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:04:04 +0100

Hi Bastien,

yes, this will lead to a speedup of the first agenda in an Emacs session.  Once
the buffers have been pulled in, this should not make a difference anymore.

Maybe it would be useful to exempt initializing org-indent-mode from this.  I
think (Nicolas?) that this will cost no time as long as the buffer is not
visible, but it will help to make the buffer look "right" when the user gets to
it.

- Carsten