Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 23:58:53 +0900

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your feedback!
And I'm so glad to hear you like org-tree-slide.el.

I've just updated my code in Github.
The code includes the two hooks. On the other hand,
I deleted =org-mode-slide-mode-hook= because it did not work well.
I had to check the typo more carefully, sorry for that.

If you don't mind, I would like to add your name into the source code
as a contributor.

I Hope for the success of your talk ;-)

Best
Takaaki