Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:51:08 +1030

Takaaki ISHIKAWA <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Eric,
>
> Thank you for your feedback!

You're very welcome.

> And I'm so glad to hear you like org-tree-slide.el.
>
> I've just updated my code in Github.
> The code includes the two hooks. On the other hand,
> I deleted =org-mode-slide-mode-hook= because it did not work well.
> I had to check the typo more carefully, sorry for that.

Thanks!  I'm glad you are happy with my suggested changes.

> If you don't mind, I would like to add your name into the source code
> as a contributor.

Sure, that would be fine.

> I Hope for the success of your talk ;-)

Thanks again!  I'm "facilitating" a workshop discussion and need to
update slides as I go along, hence my desire to use something more
interactive than my usual org->beamer->pdf route for talks.  Your
org-tree-slide mode seems to be ideal for this!  And I would hate to
have to struggle with powerpoint or its equivalent...

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3d-891-gf52600