Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:05:58 +0530

address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

> Aloha Jambu,
>
> Thanks for looking into this.
>
> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:
>>
>>> Aloha all,
>>>
>>> Section 12.8.11.4 of the info version of the Org mode manual is
>>> truncated in the middle of an emacs-lisp code block.
>>
>> I have trouble understanding what is it that is truncated.
>>
>> Would you like to share a screenshot that highlights the difference
>> between what you see in Info manual and what you see with PDF outputs.
>
> Here it is:

I am able to scroll/move up/down the info node without any issues.

In the tiff file that you have attached, the section heading
corresponding to 12.8.11.4 is underlined with dots.  For me, there is no
such dotted underline in the node.

Have you tried
        emacs -Q

Either you are having extra customizations or using an enhanced version
of info (info+?) from Emacswiki or from elsewhere.