Re: [O] Bug(?) in LaTeX export?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Bug(?) in LaTeX export?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:42:47 -1000

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:
>
> Hi Tom,
>
>> What is the value of the variable org-export-latex-listings?
>
> ,---------------------------------------
> | org-export-latex-listings's value is t
> `---------------------------------------
>
>> If it is 'listings or 'minted, then there is quite a bit of setup
>> required for all the parts to work together correctly (see
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-12).
>
> Thats quite some stuff to digest, does that hold for both, the new and
> the old exporter? In this case I just wanted a quick LaTeX export with
> the default settings, however ugly or unsatisfactoy, and I remember that
> this used to work.

I haven't exported fancy listings with the new exporter yet, so I can't
answer your question.

I do have org-export-latex-listings set to nil, and it gives me the
results I think you're looking for--a no fuss export of some source
code.  The corresponding variable in the new exporter is
org-e-latex-listings.

Both of these variables are set to nil by default.  Perhaps you are
setting one of these in .emacs, or there is an old customization?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye