[O] babel: setting :cmdline header arg for sql blocks

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: [O] babel: setting :cmdline header arg for sql blocks
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:25:39 -0500

To run mysql code in org-mode (which by the way is pretty incredible that this works at all, and so beautifully, especially since I'm on Windows), I have to have a long header:

#+BEGIN_SRC sql :exports both :results value :engine mysql :cmdline -h XXX.YYY.XXX.YYY -u user -ppassword -D database

I'd like to put all those flags in one place so I only need to say #+BEGIN_SRC sql (and maybe the exports/results).   If I put them in PROPERTY tags at the end of the buffer:

#+PROPERTY: exports both
#+PROPERTY: results value
#+PROPERTY: engine mysql
#+PROPERTY: cmdline -h XXX.YYY.XXX.YYY -u user -ppassword -D database

then exporting no longer works, I presume because the exporter doesn't like :cmdline or :exports or :results or something else about me setting these globally.

Is there a way to set them for sql blocks only?  Or some kind of macro I can use to tidy up my sql blocks?

(I'm running recent git org-mode from a couple of weeks ago, Emacs 24.3.50.1, Windows)

--
Gary