Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-tree-slide: some small changes
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:48:42 +1030

Takaaki ISHIKAWA <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Eric,
>
> Thank you for your kind suggestions.

You're very welcome!

[...]

> 4. Custom faces for headings.
>
>   Oh… This is not my expected behavior.
>   When you exit the org-tree-slide mode, the default configurations would
>   be restored by org-tree-slide-heading-level-2-init or -3-init.
>   However, as you know, those changes will apply to all org-mode buffers
>   at the same time! Is my understanding correct?

I guess, then, it would be good to have face changes be optional.  I
have tried org-tree-slide-mode with all face changes commented out and
it works perfectly fine for me.  If you can wrap all such changes into a
conditional with a user customisable variable, I would be happy!

> 5. The default keybindings to moving slides.
>
>   I agree, but I cannot change this because my english keyboard does not
>   have the <Page Up> and <Page Down> key :-(

Ah, interesting!  I understand.  It's easy enough for me to re-map, as
you have suggested.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3d-898-g005917