Re: [O] html-export - limit size of pic to page-size?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] html-export - limit size of pic to page-size?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 19:16:05 +0100

Dieter Wilhelm <address@hidden> writes:

> What is plantuml?  Something like gnuplot? Can't you create a png with
> exactly the resolution you want?

Nice tip, thanks, it did not come to my mind that the problem might be
much easier to solve on the plantuml (textbased software for UML diagram
creation) side than on the Org-mode side, but it is - there is a 'scale'
command for zoom-functionality in plantuml:

,-----------------
| scale 1.5
| scale 2/3
| scale 200 width
| scale 200 height
| scale 200*100

are examples.

Although it seems impossible to determine the right relative scale
factor without knowing the grafic size a priori, this way I can offer a
pic scaled down to absolute width=600 and a download link to the
original size png.

--
cheers,
Thorsten