Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 00:05:59 +0100

Hi Detlef and all,

Detlef Steuer <address@hidden> writes:

> If there are no docs at all I, as a simple user, would suggest to
> postpone the release till after some usage notes are available.
>
> Alternatively keep the old exporter alive , please, till the new one
> has documentation. (or the migration path has documentation)

To be clear (and I think Nicolas assumed it was clear), Org 8.0
will not be release until the documentation is fully updated.

We will also make sure that Worg contains some useful tips to
help with the migration, especially when it comes to use filters
instead of hooks -- and on how to use old exporters that will
live in contribs.  For those tasks, any help on Worg will be
more than welcome!

--
 Bastien