Re: [O] viewing number of nested headlines

From: 42 147
Subject: Re: [O] viewing number of nested headlines
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:17:17 -0500

Maybe you could point me in the right direction; somewhere in the code,
org-mode must be aware of the number of nested headlines in order for
show-branches and show-children to work. Or maybe it is not.

In any case, I'd try and adapt the code to display a number indicating (1)
position in the hierarchy; and (2) number of headlines at that / those
position(s).

Apologies if the original message was poorly articulated.

2013/2/5 Bastien <address@hidden>
42 147 <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to see how many nested headlines there are within a
> higher-level headline (not necessarily top-level)?

This is a nice feature of VimOrganizer but no, there is no way to do
this with Org for now.

--
 Bastien