Re: [O] [agenda] Lisp error: (args-out-of-range 0 0)

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [agenda] Lisp error: (args-out-of-range 0 0)
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:51:20 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" writes:
>
>> Would it be still possible, I'd really appreciate a hint on what to look at
>> in
>> order for me to go farer in that direction... Is it?
>
> You can dive into `org-compile-prefix-format' and `org-agenda-format-item'
> but that's tricky.

OK, will have a look at that.

> Since this is a very personnal preference, maybe your best shot will be to
> implement something quick and dirty that add faces on agenda entries after
> they are produced.

Well, even if done for me in the first instance, my goal was/is to share it so
that others can benefit from the same possiblity; I guess some might be
interested.

Though, you may be right it'd be better/easier to play with overlays (IIUC),
and that's still shareable!

Best regards,
  Seb

--