Re: [O] Structure editing

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] Structure editing
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 22:18:28 +0100

Hi,

this is a easy one ;)

Unfolded state:
===========
* Heading 1
** Heading 1-1
** Heading 1-2
* ---------------------------------
* Heading 2
** Heading 2-1
** Heading 2-2

Folded state
=========
* Heading 1
* ----------------------------------
* Heading 2

Done, problem solved :D

Torsten

On 8 February 2013 10:08, Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> wrote:
" Is this document aimed for export to a specific backend," - NO
" or is it just the way you want the org buffer to look?" - YES

The org-mode is a fantastic tool the way it is. I was just enquiring whether it is possible or not.

In one of my document I have to write few lines like "The following case is applicable only if you want to do this or that." and then a tree structure which instructs something.

Orgmode is powerful enough to design the document in a way to meet the objective. I will think about that. Thanks to all of you.