Re: [O] navigating between non-code blocks?

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] navigating between non-code blocks?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:08:21 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Of course, I just push this change.
> Done!

Hi, all.

Quickly seeing this exchange, and realizing I do not understand what
"speed commands" are, I decided to search for the expression in the Org
manual, and did not find it.  (This is after a "git pull", done earlier
today.)  Should I seek the concept under some other name?

Within Emacs, `C-c C-f' is bound to org-next-block, while the manual, in
the Motion node, says that `C-c C-f' is bound to org-forward-same-level.
As for `C-c C-F' (really `C-c C-S-f'), it does not seem to be bound and
fall back on `C-c C-f'.

So, I'm a bit lost :-).  Which is not a problem to me, as I was merely
curious.

Franĉois