Re: [O] accessibility bug: export menu unusable

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] accessibility bug: export menu unusable
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 22:20:07 -0700

On 2/7/13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> The new export window is unusable.  It shows the second half of the
>> menu.
>
> Out of curiosity, how did you make the previous export window usable
> under these conditions? It was 28-line high with no scrolling mechanism
> either.

I don't remember whether the old exporter worked or not because I
called the functions I needed directly.  In the new exporter, I don't
know what features it has or how to call them so I need the menu.

> Until then, you may want to set `org-export-dispatch-use-expert-ui' to
> a non-nil value, assuming you know which kind of export you want.

I don't know what the options are.

> You can also remove back-ends you don't need from `org-export-backends',
> or hide them from the menu with `org-export-invisible-backends'.

I will try this, but I don't think it will be sufficient.

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.