Re: [O] Fwd: Re: Bug? in texinfo exporter

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Re: Bug? in texinfo exporter
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:19:27 -1000

Aloha Jon,

Jonathan Leech-Pepin <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Yes, I believe you are right.  The commas are not the culprits.
Apologies for the red herring.

Perhaps Nicolas should revert the commit?  Could you check if this is
the right thing to do?

I *have* found a bug/limitation of the texinfo exporter.  If a link is
split between two lines the exporter doesn't handle it correctly.  A
split link is exported like @ref{A-split-link}, when it should be @ref{A
split link}, I think.

If this is a limitation, please let me know so I can put all the links
on one line.

All the best,
Tom

--