Re: [O] org-bullets extension

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] org-bullets extension
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:36:01 -0500

François Pinard <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> org-bullets.el is in the contrib/ directory.

> Let me try to describe the problem.  [...]

Hmph!  My description was not accurate, as I can now observe.  Here is a
correction.  Instead of:

> The header gets opened, with all items visible, including the one just
> inserted.  However, for that last item, this one that just got
> inserted, the bullet of the following header and header text is
> visually concatenated at the end of that item.  Typing C-l
> (recenter-top-bottom) repairs the display: the bullet and its text
> visually jump on the next line, where they belong.

I should have written:

   The header gets opened, with all items visible, *except* the one just
   inserted.  For the *previous to last* item, that is, *the last item
   which is visible*, the bullet of the following header and header text
   is visually concatenated at the end of that item.  Typing C-l
   (recenter-top-bottom) repairs the display: the *last inserted item
   reappears*, and the bullet and its text visually jump on the next
   line, where they belong.

Sorry for my prior lack of precision.

François