Re: [O] Bug in org-src.el?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in org-src.el?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:19:56 +0100

Hi Bastien,

,------------------------------------------

`------------------------------------------

,----------------------------------------------------------------------
| executing Picolisp code block...
| executing Picolisp source code block
| Wrote /tmp/babel-81734R/input-817F22
| org-escape-code-in-region: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)

I discovered this with a much more complicated code block, but with some
(not really successfull) debugging I found out that the problem is
simply an empty result string, i.e. this happens when 'results' is '""'.
So its easy to reproduce with any expression that doesn't produce
output.

--
cheers,
Thorsten