Re: [O] Still Wishing for Snooze

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Still Wishing for Snooze
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:09:03 +0100

Hi Bastien

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> This should be fixed now.  Thanks for the clear example and the
> testing.

Thank you for fixing the bugs and mainly for the --2d delay for
repeated SCHEDULED.

To summarize my point of view of this thread: Originally I wanted to
use such a delay primarily for repeated DEADLINE. But as I had to
realize, to me such a delay seems not simple enough to use with
warning periods other than -0d. Maybe I will adapt my usage of
SCHEDULED a bit so that I can use repeated SCHEDULED with the new --2d
delay, instead of my current not delayable repeated DEADLINE with -0d.

Michael