Re: [O] Critic markup

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Critic markup
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:36:10 +0100

Alan L Tyree writes:

> A much older suggestion for editing text which is particularly suitable
> for electronic text:
>
> http://www.mpi-nf.mpg.de~hitoshi/otherprojects/manued/index.shtml
>
> http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~hitoshi/otherprojects/manued/FAQ.shtml
>
> And there is an emacs mode for it: manued.el

Thanks, this is quite nice. I found where the code lives now:
https://github.com/yamauchih/manued

It would be great if there was a way to add comments as well without
repeating the text. It seems the only options are:

blah blah blah [/; comment with no indication on what]
blah blah [blah/blah; I put context, but I need to repeat the text]

Thanks a lot for the link!

Alan