Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts

From: Daimrod
Subject: Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:14:18 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Grégoire,
>
> Daimrod <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> See the attached patch files. I still need to need to take into account
>> what could be after the cursor
>
> I've applied the patch against org-contacts.el, thanks for it.

Thank you.

> Do you want write access to the repo for maintaining org-contacts.el?

I would love to. I've made some changes to `org-contacts.el' and Joakim
has been very kind to test them, but there is still a lot of room for
improvements (and bugs).

However, I think I'll keep my public repository on github to test new
features and merge them into upstream when I think they're ready. And if
people can test them before that, it's even better.

--
Daimrod/Greg