Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:55:37 +0530

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> This is a list to discussion Org-mode.
>>
>> You can lock me out.  You hold the keys, right.
>
> Well, we don't have a habit of kicking people out for their
> first few off-topic posts.  I'm confident you will not flood
> the list with OT posts.

What post precisely was OT?

I am calling people's bluffs and I am doing it openly.  They can pretend
it is humor, dismiss me as madman or take a moment to reflect.

What people have unwittingly done is to expose themselves.  Up the
stakes and people panic.  No better way to understand whats and why of
one's allegiances.

Make good of this discussion.  Stop pandering to the crowd.  Help
Nicolas with his work.

People who want you to be the maintainer want their own problems solved.
They cannot see beyond 10 ft.  True.  Some read self-help books.