Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:57:23 +0100

> >> Note: Anger is futile, particularly over the internet.
> >
> > Sure it is ; but you do look angry.
>
> You should come see me in my apartment, as I type these words.  No one
> is having more fun than I am having right now.

If that is true, if this is "fun" for you, then you shall understand
that you are damaging the community with your "fun". Whatever your
problems are: create a fork, but don't troll around here.

This mailing list is, besides your regular rants against Bastien, one
of the friendliest crowds on the net.

For me that is important. Everybody is willing to give a helping hand
to each other. Even to someone like me who is completely irrelevant for
the progress of org-mode.

What Carsten created and Bastien continues _every_ day is invaluable for many.
Bastien does a fantastic job as a maintainer. Accept that.

May be you are the best elisp coder in the world.
If this thread really means having "fun" for you: Look for another
place to enjoy yourself, please!

Detlef