[O] Invoking org-protocol via emacsclient switches buffer

From: Marcus Klemm
Subject: [O] Invoking org-protocol via emacsclient switches buffer
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:04:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Org-Mode team,

I wrote myself a small bash script that uses dmenu and emacsclient
to get notes into Org-Mode via org-protocol-capture. I've set up
some capture templates that fill in the provided information and
configured them to immediate finish without further interaction.

Most of the time I just have one Emacs frame displaying my agenda.
Now, when I invoke my script, the notes get added to my org file
just fine but Emacs also switches away from my agenda to the org
file the notes get inserted into.

Is there a way to prevent that?