[O] new export dispatcher window

From: Skip Collins
Subject: [O] new export dispatcher window
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:30:21 -0500

The new export dispatcher confused me when it displayed an incomplete
list of backend options. At first I thought my configuration must not
be loading LaTeX and HTML properly. Then I discovered that the *Org
Export Dispatcher* window does not behave well when the frame is too
small. I am using the GUI version of GNU Emacs for Mac OS X. I
verified that the same problem exists when running in a terminal.

I have the LaTeX, Beamer, HTML, and iCal backends enabled. I open a
new terminal (80x24) and type
emacs test.org
When I invoke the dispatcher with C-c C-e, a new dispatch window opens
at the bottom. The terminal screen looks like this (I truncated a
couple of lines to avoid line wrapping in this email):

---start screen---
File Edit Options Tools Buffers Services Help

-UUU:----F1  test.org       All L1     (Org) ---------------------
    [L] As Latin1 buffer          [l] As Latin1 file
    [U] As UTF-8 buffer           [u] As UTF-8 file

[P] Publish
    [f] Current file              [p] Current project
    [x] Choose project            [a] All projects

[&] Export stack
[q] Exit

-UUU:**--F1  *Org Export Dispatcher*   Bot L33    (Fundamental) --
Export command:
---end screen---

The dispatcher does not properly display all available options and
does not use all available space. I cannot get it to scroll. If I make
my terminal window larger (80x40) and do the same thing, I get better
results:

---start screen---
File Edit Options Tools Buffers Services Help

-UUU:----F1  test.org       All L1     (Org) ---------------------
    [C-b] Body only:    Off       [C-v] Visible only:     Off
    [C-s] Export scope: Buffer    [C-f] Force publishing: Off
    [C-a] Async export: Off

[c] Export to iCalendar
    [f] Current file              [a] All agenda files
    [c] Combine all agenda files

[h] Export to HTML
    [H] As HTML buffer            [h] As HTML file
    [o] As HTML file and open

[l] Export to LaTeX
    [L] As LaTeX buffer           [l] As LaTeX file
    [p] As PDF file               [o] As PDF file and open
    [B] As LaTeX buffer (Beamer)  [b] As LaTeX file (Beamer)
    [P] As PDF file (Beamer)      [O] As PDF file and open (Beamer)

[o] Export to ODT
    [o] As ODT file               [O] As ODT file and open

[t] Export to Plain Text
    [A] As ASCII buffer           [a] As ASCII file
    [L] As Latin1 buffer          [l] As Latin1 file
    [U] As UTF-8 buffer           [u] As UTF-8 file

[P] Publish
    [f] Current file              [p] Current project
    [x] Choose project            [a] All projects

[&] Export stack
[q] Exit
-UUU:**--F1  *Org Export Dispatcher*   All L33    (Fundamental) --
Export command:
--- end screen---