Re: [O] Macro question with new texinfo exporter

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] Macro question with new texinfo exporter
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 21:18:48 +0800

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien writes:
>> PS: I wonder if *any* of the menu item is used... as I don't use the
>> menu myself, it's hard to tell.
>
> These days I only ever use it for "Show All" which does have a menu
> entry, but no key binding.  But before I got used to where the keys are
> I often used the menu to do things in tables, so I guess the menu gets
> good use by other new users of Org (just that apparently none of them
> tries to "reload Org uncompiled").

Related to this -- how do you folks handle multiple local git branches?
Do you always run uncompiled, and follow every git checkout with
org-reload? I've caught myself several times recently doing git
checkouts and reloading, but of course still reloading the byte-compiled
files from the previous branch....