[O] Getting Blorgit working on a remote server

From: Marko Dimjašević
Subject: [O] Getting Blorgit working on a remote server
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:52:22 -0700

Aloha,

I'm trying to setup Blorgit on my server, and I believe I am doing
something wrong because I can't navigate pages the way I want in my web
browser.

I managed to setup Blorgit locally on my laptop and it is working just
fine. The problem I have is when I want to deploy it to my server.

On my server my main web server is nginx which forwards all requests for
the /marko/research-notes/ location to port 8192, and Sinatra web server
is listening on port 8192. I can see the index page load in my browser
(but without CSS), and when I click on a link to another page nothing
happens. I can see the http requests both in nginx's and Sinatra's log.

I have Emacs running and I loaded the org-interaction.el file as
instructed at:

http://orgmode.org/worg/blorgit.html

This is how I start the web server (when in /var/www/blorgit):

./run.ru -sthin -p8192

I'd appreciate any help. Just tell me what information you need.

Cheers,
Marko
--
http://dimjasevic.net/marko