Re: [O] Bug: internal link in org-mode comments do not work after html e

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: internal link in org-mode comments do not work after html export if placed in comment [7.9.3e (7.9.3e-956-g3943be.dirty @ /home/vdyadov/Work/Tools/emacs/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:55:19 -1000

Aloha Vasil,

address@hidden (Дядов Васил Стоянов) writes:

> Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
> what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See
>
>      http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback
>
> Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.
>
> Hi,
>
> In this case:
>
> ,----
> | * Theme 1
> |   <<theme_1_some_link>>
> |   text
> | * Theme 2
> |   ... [[theme_1_some_link][link desc.]] ...
> `----
>
> everything works fine.
>
> But if I place link target in comment:
>
> ,----
> |  * Theme 1
> |    #  <<theme_1_some_link>>
> |    text
> |  * Theme 2
> |    ... [[theme_1_some_link][link desc.]] ...
> `----
>
> link is not exported properly.
>
> In org-buffer link works fine in both cases.
>
> org-mode documentation recommends to put internal links in comments:
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Internal-links.html

The documentation describes the old exporter, but the development
version of Org uses the new exporter.

I ran into this same thing last week and Nicolas G. replied on the list
that the new exporter doesn't recognize anchors in comments.  So, your
first example is the way to go.

The documentation will be changed by the time the development version is
released as Org 8.0.

hth,
Tom

--