[O] SPC and BS behaviour changed in the agenda?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] SPC and BS behaviour changed in the agenda?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:31:03 -0500

Hi,

I'm way behind the current tip of the master branch (Org-mode version
7.9.3d (release_7.9.3d-899-g30ef38 @ /home/bernt/git/org-mode/lisp/))
but just noticed that SPACE and BACKSPACE behave differently now.

Repeated SPACE used to scroll down the org file while BACKSPACE scrolls
up.  I found this very convenient when browsing my org files for details
during my weekly review -- directly from my block agenda.

I can achieve similar results with

SPC C-M-v repeatedly but that is not nearly as convenient as tapping the
SPC key a few times. (and C-M-S-v to scroll up in the other window)

I'll try and identify if this is still an issue on the current tip of
the master branch which commit changed this behaviour after I get home
tonight.

Regards,
Bernt