[O] org-mode git, el-get, recently many functions' defintion void

From: Jeff Kowalczyk
Subject: [O] org-mode git, el-get, recently many functions' defintion void
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:38:06 +0000 (UTC)

I use emacs-24, org-mode from git, el-get from git. Each morning I update
org-mode, make clean && make.

About 2-3 days ago, I noticed the org-export dispatcher wasn't working. Then I
saw increasing functional areas of org returning errors re: function definition
void:

: org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c: Symbol's function definition is void: org-element-context
: Updating dynamic block `clocktable' at line 100276...
: org-clocktable-write-default: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-table-align

To eliminate possible interactions of recent changes. I've checked out org-mode
from a week ago, and same with el-get. There is no change in the problem. I've
removed el-get .loaddefs.el[c], and allowed them to regenerate.

Any suggestions on how to debug? It certainly could be el-get and nothing to do
with org-mode.

Thanks,
Jeff