[O] need: custom agenda for last 7 days

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: [O] need: custom agenda for last 7 days
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:00:31 -0800

I have a question regarding a custom agenda report.  I've found the
variable org-agenda-span to set the number of days shown.  But, I
can't seem to some up with a way to make it start in the past.
IE I want to see all agenda items for today and the previous 6 days.
Also, can someone point me at a good tutorial for customized agendas
including all option variables & what they do? I can't seem to put my
fingers on one.
Thanks!
Subhan
'(org-agenda-custom-commands (quote (("w" "Weekly Logs" agenda ""
((org-agenda-span 8))))))

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT