Re: [O] `org-drill' broken in recent commits git commits

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] `org-drill' broken in recent commits git commits
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:56:51 -0500

Hi Bastien,

I have figured out that I could press "S-arrow" to change the date when being
asked to input a date after selected '2'. I found that if I change it to a
future date I will not be asked for this question in the current drill session
because the scheduled date has been set to a future date; however, changing to a
date before the current datehas no effect. The question is why asking me to
choose a date? It was not behaving like this and I don't think there is any
changes in `org-drill', in other words, it looks like that recent changes in
`org-mode' (not `org-drill') affected the behavior of `org-drill'.

But anyways, this is no longer a big problem and it is tolerable. Thank you very
much for the help.

York