Re: [O] [texinfo] Info links

From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin
Subject: Re: [O] [texinfo] Info links
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:03:49 -0500

Hello Tom,

On 21 February 2013 15:09, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
Aloha all,

This link (which works correctly in the Org mode buffer):

[[info:emacs#Indirect Buffers][GNU Emacs Manual]]

exports to texinfo like this:

@ref{top,GNU Emacs Manual,,emacs#Indirect Buffers,}

when I was hoping to approximate this:

@ref{Indirect Buffers,,,emacs,GNU Emacs Manual}

Is this a bug, or should I be doing something differently?

This was an oversight by me.  I only set ':' as the splitter in the path.
I'm not at the machine that has the right SSH key to be able to push
the fix, however if you change the # to : it should export properly (I'll
add # as a marker to split on as well once I'm at the right machine).

This will also work properly in Org to access the correct node.

Regards,

Jon
All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813