Re: [O] [Worg][Bug] extra ...-source.html files in Worg

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [Worg][Bug] extra ...-source.html files in Worg
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:29:09 +0100

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Something seems to run amok when Worg gets published, if you look in the
> sitemap
> under org-tools you'll find entries for index.html, index-source.html,
> index-source-source.html and so on.  The documents actually exist (not showing
> the source of course).  This seems to happen in a few other places as well.  I
> don't know since when this might have been going on.

Thanks for reporting this.  I removed *-source.\(orgx?|html\) files
from ~/git/org-mode/ and orgmode.org/worg/.

On the maint branch, you can use :htmlized-source to ask
`org-publish-org-to-org' to write a index.org.html htmlized file.

I think the previous implementation was to write index-source.html
and my guess is that there has been a recursion problem with files
written to index-source.org, then index-source-source.org, etc.

I'm not entirely sure, but the problem should be gone.

Also, the new exporter doesn't allow :htmlized-source anymore in
publishing project, but we should fix this.

--
 Bastien