Re: [O] thank you !!

From: Andrew M. Nuxoll
Subject: Re: [O] thank you !!
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:58:57 -0800

I gotta echo this sentiment.  What a great tool! :)

On 02/22/2013 04:14 AM, Rémi Letot wrote:
Hello org world,

I have silently used org-mode for quite a while, but now comes the time
when I need some help. I must say it feels a bit like the smallest
shareholder taking the mic in front of a big meeting, so I figured it
would be nice to first say the obvious:

THANK YOU !!!

I use org in part thanks to the immense flexibility of the tool, and in
part thanks to the wonderfull sharing habit in the community.

Org is such a flexible beast that it can be daunting for a newcomer to
start using it. But thanks to that sharing habit, getting things done
with org has just been a matter of finding the wizzards who work mostly
like I do and have shared their configuration. I just then had to tweak
the small bits to make it fell like home.

So a big thanks to all of you: developpers, community, wizzards,... it
is a real pleasure to be (even a small) part of this whole thing.

Thanks for reading, now I can ask my questions in the next message :-)

--
Andrew M. Nuxoll                     Phone: 503-943-7688
Asst Professor of Computer Science   Fax:   503-943-7316