[O] [new exporter] 2 questions

From: henry atting
Subject: [O] [new exporter] 2 questions
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:06:44 +0100

I'm checking out the new exporter. After some configuration and file
changes it works now, could be worse.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/65574 says:

> The `org-special-blocks.el' library, which has been moved to “contrib/”,
>  is obsolete since its features are included in the new export
>  framework.

The features are included, does this mean special block should work
``out of the box''? If so something like this

#+begin_multicols {2}
#+end_multicols

should work in LaTeX export (as it did flawlessly with the previous
exporter); - but it fails.

How do I invoke org-info.js now? `#+INFOJS_OPT:' does not work as
expected so it must be obsolete, no?

--
henry, web: http://literaturlatenight.de