Re: [O] [texinfo] Appendix?

From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin
Subject: Re: [O] [texinfo] Appendix?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:05:46 -0500

Hello Tom

On 22 February 2013 16:15, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
Aloha all,

I can't find a way to have the texinfo exporter start an appendix.

* Last chapter
blah blah

* Appendix 1
blah blah

This will yield something like this:

15 Last chapter
---------------
blah blah

16 Appendix 1
-------------
blah blah

When I would instead like:

A Appendix 1
------------

Assuming I'm not missing something, perhaps an attribute?

Appendixes should work as unnumbered headlines.   I don't remember
testing for that use specifically although there is a possible work-around
that will allow for unnumbered headlines for sure.

Indexes are always unnumbered, so using a property :INDEX: will
produce an unnumbered headline.  If you want it to insert one of the
default indexes you set the property to the appropriate key:
cp , fn , ky , pg , tp , vr

Regards,

Jon
--
#+attr_texinfo :appendix t

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813