Re: [O] [texinfo] Appendix?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] [texinfo] Appendix?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:55:31 -1000

Aloha Jon,

Jonathan Leech-Pepin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Tom

> Appendixes should work as unnumbered headlines.   I don't remember
> testing for that use specifically although there is a possible work-around
> that will allow for unnumbered headlines for sure.
>
> Indexes are always unnumbered, so using a property :INDEX: will
> produce an unnumbered headline.  If you want it to insert one of the
> default indexes you set the property to the appropriate key:
> cp , fn , ky , pg , tp , vr

I don't understand.  This:

* Concept index
:PROPERTIES:
:TEXINFO_MENU_TITLE: Concept Index
:INDEX:    cp
:END:

Gives me a numbered headline and an empty section.

If I add this:

@@info:@printindex cp@@

then an index is generated.  The headline is still numbered.

Am I doing something wrong?

All the best,
Tom

--