Re: [O] [new exporter] 2 questions

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] 2 questions
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:14:36 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> IMO the parser already DTRT. In which case do you think it doesn't?

DTRT is what you define as DTRT, so yes it does that already.  At the
very least it would be nice if the parser warned when it finds stray
syntax pieces that are missing their match (it took me quite a while to
see what was going on).  If I look at the buffer I see things
differently than the parser, so some way to ask what the parser thinks
I'm looking at would be nice (maybe that exists already, I don't know).
And in all these cases where something inside an object or an element
looks like it might be another element or greater element, we do need a
way of quoting, I'd say.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: