Re: [O] Publishing http links inside a begin_src

From: Emilio Torres Manzanera
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing http links inside a begin_src
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:57:25 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> From: Bastien <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Publishing http links inside a begin_src
> Flags: seen
> Date: sáb 23 feb 2013 14:17:22 CET
> Maildir: /inbox
>
> Hi Emilio,
>
> Emilio Torres Manzanera <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I am unable to publish as html the following minimal mybuffer.org:
>>
>> #+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports code
>> orghttp = "http://orgmode.org/";
>> #+END_SRC
>
> I'd try this:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports code
> orghttp="http://orgmode.org/";
> #+END_SRC
>
> With no whitespaces around the = sign.
>
> HTH,

Thank you for your suggestion. But I feel that this trick does not solve the
problem:

When I use the last version of org Org-mode version 7.9.3e (7.9.3e-3-gb07a9b @
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/) I get the error (typing no spaces around
the equal sign)

When I use another computer with an older  Org-mode version 7.8.02, both
examples run smoothly.

What should I do to test this issue?

Best regards

Emilio Torres Manzanera
Fac. de Comercio - Universidad de Oviedo
c/ Luis Moya 261, E-33203 Gijón (Spain)
Tel. 985 182 197 email: address@hidden