Re: [O] [new exporter] 2 questions

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] 2 questions
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:40:02 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> True, that's why there's also inline \[...\]. But you have to accept
> paragraph limitations (no empty line, do not start a line with list
> markers...).

Now, given that difference and the fact that these things can span over
multiple lines and thus include the beginning of line (which creates the
contention between different tiers of org-element's parsing hierarchy),
let me ask one more time if it would be possible to escape the beginning
of line (most likely and the obvious choices given Org's history would
be ":" or ",") in a general fashion and remove it only when the
(greater) elements have been parsed already and the content is about to
be used.  In fact if I put one of those two characters there (or
anything else really that doesn't create spurious syntax) it almost
works correctly already, only the stripping of the escape characters is
missing.

Regards,
Achim.