[O] Org-mode Talk in German

From: Florian Adamsky
Subject: [O] Org-mode Talk in German
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:45:09 +0100

Hello,

mid last year, I held a talk about Emacs Org-mode at a small hacker
conference in Germany called Gulaschprogrammiernacht (GPN12) with the
title "Emacs Org-mode - der hackbare Notizblock in Plaintext" (engl.
the hackable notepad in plain text).

The organization of this event recorded my talk and uploaded it to
YouTube [1]. Maybe this is a talk which can be added to the
org-mode talks page. My slides are also online [2] if anyone is
interested.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUSoo4UaKBo
[2]
http://florian.adamsky.it/research/talks/gpn12/GPN12-Emacs-Org-mode.pdf